The Junior Bears Club for 2018 is a one off payment of just £25 for the season and then you get all of the events, 4 coaching sessions, T20 VIP seating everything else for the year! That’s right – you don’t have to pay another penny for all of the below benefits;
Junior Bears Benefits
• Entry to all Domestic Cricket* at Edgbaston
• Programme of Junior Bears events
• A lap of honour at a selected T20 game
• A chance to be selected as a mascot for a T20 game
• Access to ‘Hugh’s Corner’ VIP T20 Blast Fan Area
• 4 Coaching sessions throughout the year
• Birthday card signed by a Bears player
• Free stadium tour during February half-term
• 10% off merchandise in the Edgbaston Club Shop
Please note that all under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult (or member) who is over 18 on all match days at Edgbaston.
*Excludes T20 Blast Finals Day
Exclusive 2018 Events
- Behind the scenes Stadium tour
- Brunch with the Bears
- Junior Bears hold their own Press Conference with the Bears
- 4 x cricket coaching sessions
- Christmas Party
Become a Junior Bear Today:
Alternatively, call our Ticket & Membership Hotline on 0121 369 1994 (option 2, Monday- Friday 10am-5pm)
Please note the majority of Junior Bears communications are through emails, so please give an email address of a parent/guardian of the Junior member.
2018 Current Members
If you are already a member for 2018 here’s a few updates;
- Membership cards for all members will be sent out early March for the start of the season
- You should have received an email or a letter (if there was no email address) inviting you to the Edgbaston Stadium Tour during February half term. If you haven’t heard from us yet, or if your half term is the week before Birmingham’s half term please email email@example.com
- All other Junior Bears events for 2018 (including coaching) dates will be sent out towards the end of February once all dates have been confirmed.
A look back at The Junior Bears Club 2017
With over 200 Junior Bears for the 2017 season, a brand new programme of events and their own VIP area at T20 Match Days, it’s safe to say the revitalized U16s club was a hit for the 2017 season. From kicking off events in February with the behind the scenes tour of Edgbaston where members were presented with their memberships packs, to hosting their own Press Conference with players, there’s been all sorts going out throughout the year!
Junior Bears’ Club Easter Event Highlights
Breakfast With The Bears
This annual event broke records this year, with over 150 Bears fans attending. This very special event gave the youngsters the opportunity to get autographs and selfies with the players, as well as being able to ask them any questions they liked. Over orange juice and bacon baps the Bears got to listen to a Q&A that was hosted by our Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Chris Armstrong who interviewed Olly Stone & Alex Mellor. Following on from that, more autographs were signed and selfies taken before a very competitive game of 4s and 6s was played. The runner-up went home with a signed bat, and the winner got the fantastic opportunity to go on the pitch with Belly, to do the coin toss- which they won!
The Junior Bears also receive 4 complementary coaching sessions. These coaching sessions were before the three Friday night T20 matches and the other one was in April before the Easter Egg Hunt. These were hour long sessions with qualified coaches, where they learn skills as well as playing games!
Other 2017 Great Moments
Other great moments from the year include, the Junior Bears lap of honour during a T20 match. Members got to go on the pitch and do a lap of honour waving to the crowd. Junior Bears were also given whole host of goodies, including their own Junior Bears poster, stickers and an Easter Egg. Not to mention, every member gets a personalized birthday card from a Bears player that arrives at their home during their birthday month.
Get In Touch
If you have any further questions or enquiries about the Junior Bears Club please don’t hesitate to send us an email and a member of our team will be in help with your request shortly.