Would you like to experience what it’s like to walk out onto the hallowed turf Edgbaston, where so many legends of cricket have played?
If so, you could take a tour of Edgbaston, which has been home to Warwickshire since 1882, and hosted its first England match in 1902.
Your tour could include:
- Viewing the Warwickshire and England changing rooms
- Walking on Edgbaston’s hallowed turf
- Visiting the Media Centre – where journalists from around the world report on the biggest matches
- Visit the Indoor School where Warwickshire and England stars train regularly
- Groups can book a coaching session
- Learn more about the Club and legendary venue in a fun and interactive manner inside the Visitor & Learning Centre
Edgbaston tours are led by cricket enthusiasts who can tailor the tour to the curriculum and/or age group.
Tours are run on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10am and 2pm, we ask that you give us 3 weeks notice when booking a tour, so that we can ensure our tour guides are available. We do not run tours on match days at the ground as there are too many areas in use by our players or booked out by other corporate parties.
There is no charge for a tour at Edgbaston, but if you would like to make a donation to our charity, the Edgbaston Foundation, we would greatly appreciate it - Donate here
If you would like to arrange a tour, please contact Will Roberts with a preferred date and group size.