Birmingham Bears Women will begin their 2018 T20 campaign at home to newly promoted, local rivals Worcestershire Women on Sunday 10 June.
The Bears, who finished fourth in the 2017 NatWest Women’s T20 play all eight fixtures over four weekends as part of double header days.
The opening weekend will see the Bears face Worcestershire at the Edgbaston Foundation Ground, before taking on Surrey Women later in the day.
After away games to Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire on Sunday 17 June, the Bears return to the Edgbaston Foundation Ground on Sunday 24 June for matches against Sussex and last year’s champions, Lancashire.
The County Women’s T20 finishes on Sunday 1 July with away games to Middlesex and Kent.
Sunday 10 June, Edgbaston Foundation Ground
- 10.30am – Birmingham Bears Women v Worcestershire Women
- 4.30pm – Birmingham Bears Women v Surrey Women
Sunday 17 June, Yorkshire
- 1.30pm – Nottinghamshire Women v Birmingham Bears Women
- 4.30pm – Yorkshire Women v Birmingham Bears Women
Sunday 24 June, Edgbaston Foundation Ground
- 10.30am – Birmingham Bears Women v Sussex Women
- 4.30pm – Birmingham Bears Women v Lancashire Women
Sunday 1 July, Kent
- 1.30pm – Middlesex Women v Birmingham Bears Women
- 4.30pm – Kent Women v Birmingham Bears Women