Junior Bears Club will be hosted a packed schedule of events in 2020, starting with the February half-term Stadium Tours at Edgbaston.
The club has grown in popularity year after year, with a record number of under-16s enjoying the programme of exclusive events in 2019. The club is back again in 2020 with events running throughout the year.
Junior Bears Club events for 2020 are listed below.
- Stadium Tour – Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 February
- Breakfast with the Bears – Sunday 26 April
- Press Conference – Sunday 12 July
- Junior Bears Coaching – Tuesday 25 August
- Christmas Party – Monday 7 December
Members will be contacted via email prior to each event with full details. Members can book their place at an up-coming event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Bears Club 2020
Junior Bears Club is back for 2020. For only £25, your young Bears fan – as well as entry to every home regular season match – will get invites to exclusive events throughout the year.
- Entry to all domestic cricket* at Edgbaston
- Programme of exclusive Junior Bears events throughout the year
- Four adult guest passes to use on domestic match days
- A chance to be selected as a Mascot for a Vitality Blast match
- Access to ‘Hugh’s Corner’ VIP Vitality Blast Fan Area
- Free stadium tour during February half-term
- 10% off merchandise in Store ’94
Please note that all under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult (or member) who is over 18 on all matchdays at Edgbaston.
*Excludes quarter/semi-finals and Vitality Blast Finals Day
Alternatively, call our Ticket & Membership Hotline on 0121 369 1994 (option 2, Monday to Friday; 10am-4pm)
Please note the majority of Junior Bears communications are through emails, so please give an email address of a parent/guardian of the Junior Member.